Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thanks to PSP Updates for featuring the Location Free PSP audio guide today and thanks for the good feedback I've been recieving.

Just to clear up any confusion this guide has nothing to do with the Sony LocationFree PSP software that is included in newer versions of firmware or with the Sony LocationFree video player system this is a totally different solution for listening, browsing and controlling your music collection using the PSP. I probably should have used a different name especially as LocationFree is trademarked by Sony!

If you want to contact me about any aspects of this guide please leave a comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger MMMMMM said...

The latest beta version of Twonkyvision UPnP mediaplayer (V4 Beta), supports RSS feeds, that work just fine on PSP.

I can listen to anything from my audio collection, and also get Shoutcast radio stations. It works really well, and is a bargain at 15Euro.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 3:39:00 PM  
Blogger p@J said...

Hi Mark,

I looked into RSS briefly but wasn't aware of the twonkyvision software. Is the beta version only available to customers, I can only see a trial of version 3 available to download. What did they do in version 4 to make it compatible with the PSP?

Can you listen to RSS streams with the PSP and use the browser at the same time?

Friday, July 21, 2006 8:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home